[box type=”note”]This is an example of a contract for our speaking service only.[/box]
KNOW ALL MEN BY THESE PRESENTS:
This contract, executed by and between
The LLOYDLUNA Communications, otherwise known as LLOYDLUNA, a company duly registered and organized under and by virtue of the laws of the Philippines with business address at 2/F LLOYDLUNA Corporate Center 1745 Dian St., Makati City represented in this act by its President and CEO Lloyd A. Luna hereinafter referred to as FIRST PARTY
COMPANY NAME, a company duly registered and organized under and by virtue of the laws of the Philippines with business address at BUSINESS ADDRESS represented in this act by its TITLE, NAME OF REPRESENTATIVE hereinafter referred to as SECOND PARTY
WHEREAS, LLOYDLUNA is owned and managed by the FIRST PARTY;
WHEREAS, the FIRST PARTY is engaged in the business providing motivational seminars, training, and conference talks, among others;
WHEREAS, the SECOND PARTY desires to get the FIRST PARTY as its event speaker.
NOW THEREFORE, for and in consideration of the foregoing premises and of the covenants and stipulations herein—below set forth, the parties hereto mutually agree with the following terms of engagement:
1. RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
- The FIRST PARTY shall deliver a 60-minute keynote speech on TOPIC.
- The FIRST PARTY shall be allowed to sell books among other merchandise and have a book signing and photo session after the event.
- The SECOND PARTY agrees to pay (NET AMOUNT) as professional speaking fee.
- This agreement shall be valid from the date this document is signed.
- Termination of the contract by either party shall be in written notice and shall be transmitted to the other at least 15 days prior to the desired date of termination.
3. INVOICING AND PAYMENT
- The professional fee of the FIRST PARTY for one- to two-hour speech is (NET AMOUNT). A down payment of 50% for contract exceeding P30,000 is required upon confirmation or contract signing. The remaining 50% balance shall be paid after service is rendered.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, the parties have hereunto set their hands on the ___ day of _______________, 2011 at the City of Makati, Metro Manila to formalize with finality the scope of this Agreement.
The LLOYDLUNA Communications
By Lloyd A. Luna
President and CEO
By Name of Representative
Signed in the presence of:
Republic of the Philippines)
City of Makati ) S.S
Before me, a notary public for and in the City of Makati, Philippines, personally appeared this___ day of ________________, 2011 the following:
NAME: Lloyd A. Luna
RES. CERT. NO. 22778663
Date/Place Issued: 01.04.11/ Makati
NAME: Client Name
RES. CERT. NO.:
Known to me and to known be the same persons who executed the foregoing agreement and they acknowledged before me that the same is their free and voluntary act and of the corporation herein represented.
Witness my hand notary seal on the date and place above.
Doc. No. :________________:
Page No. :________________:
Book No. :________________: