Internship. It’s fun. It’s here.
LLOYDLUNA Communications, a notable Philippine-based business consultancy company, is accepting interns—college students or fresh graduates—who have a deep passion in writing, public speaking, and marketing among other interesting jobs.
The Internship Program
In six months, interns will be given an opportunity to directly work with Lloyd Luna, Asia’s favorite motivational speaker, author, and business consultant. Several areas of training are open along with related specific projects. The six-month program is aimed at giving the participants first-hand knowledge about the subject as well as actual job experience in the office or in the field.
Areas of Hands-on Training
Interested parties who are interested in the following fields are encouraged to apply by sending their curriculum vitae to email@example.com.
- Business Writing or Creative Writing
- Professional Speaking
- New Media Internet Marketing
- Corporate Branding
- Media and Publishing
Benefits of the Intern
- First-hand experience on the job
- Actual handling of a project or projects
- Exposure in the business or political community
- One-on-one coaching and mentoring
- Opportunity to work with LLOYDLUNA after the training
- Writing LLOYDLUNA’s upcoming book
- Speaking with LLOYDLUNA on Corporate Seminars
- Political Consultancy
- MSA Advanced Academic Learning Institute Marketing
- Handling of Creative Business with Lloyd Luna television show