- Life is a continuous exchange of value. The more valuable you are, the more likeable you become, the more sales you will attract.
- The process of receiving starts at the moment you give. How much have you given so far to deserve your desired reward?
- The best time to believe in yourself is when nobody else believes in you.
- All skills are learnable. The more skills you have, the more opportunities for you to succeed. It’s never too late to acquire a new skill.
- When you change the way you look at things, things will change for you
- It’s not your size in the game. It’s the size of the game in you.
- If you want to get something, stand up, leave the crowd, pay the price, and get it
- You are the cause of everything that happens to you. Sales has more to do with your attitude than the economy or competition.
- Pay now the price of success and play later. Play now with your life and pay later. There’s no elevator to promotion.
- Dreams do come true—but not all
- Dreams do change—and that’s alright
- Your response to the situation is more important than your life situation.
- Rehearsal is more important than the actual performance. Thus, life is a series of rehearsals. The more you rehearse for the future, the more you shape it.
- The problem is not the resources. The problem is resourcefulness.
Paano Maging Successful (How To Be Successful) is the latest best-selling book of Lloyd Luna. This module has been shared to more than 100,000 people in a year’s time since its publication on December 2013. It is a practical guide on finding success in little things.
INSIDE PAANO MAGING SUCCESSFUL
A. Kilalanin ang success
Maraming tao ang hindi nagiging successful dahil hindi naman nila alam definition ng success. Kung ano ang nakikita nila sa iba, doon nila binabase ang success nila.
- Ano ang success para sa ‘yo
- Ang epekto ng pangongopya noon
- Ang kahalagahan ng Math sa pang araw-araw ng buhay
- Ang papel ng problem-solving para magtagumpay
B. Kilalanin ang sarili mo
Sa sobrang gulo ng mundo, sa sobrang ingay ng kapitbahay mo, sa sobrang pakialamero ng mga tao sa paligid mo, kilala mo pa ba kung sino ka talaga?
- It’s not your size in the game. It’s the size of the game in you
- It’s not the color of your skin. It’s the color of your dream
- The issue isn’t the situation. The issue is your response to it.
- Kapag ikaw ay nagmahal at nasaktan, hindi ka masama. Nagkamali ka lang
- Ano ang mga non-negotiables sa buhay mo?
C. Hanapin ang mahal mo at mahalin ang meron ka
- Depende sa pagmamahal mo at lahat ng effort mo sa career o negosyo mo
- Ang hindi inakalang kahulugan ng “passion”
- Paano makikita ang opportunity sa buhay mo
- You can play now and pay later or pay now and play later
- Anu-ano ang mga dapat mong mahalin para magtagumpay ka?
D. Gumagawa ng paraan sa halip na magdahilan
- Ang epekto ng “excuse” attitude sa classroom noon
- Paano maiwansan ang paninisi ko sa ibang tao at bagay for my failures
- The problem isn’t the resources. The problem is resourcefulness
E. Bonus Track
- Prediction ng speaker sa magiging buhay ng kanyang audience
- Bukod sa “change,” “tax,” at “death” may isa pang constant sa buhay ng tao
- Ikaw ay inspirasyon din para sa iba
Based on his best-selling book, Is There A Job Waiting For You?, Lloyd gives an inspiring account of getting a job without having to apply by making one’s self “valuable” enough to get the attention of the marketplace.
INSIDE THIS MODULE
- Start with the “why” as in “Why am I taking this course?”
- Top three reasons for taking a certain course (1) Parents (2) Trend (3) Salary Range
- Changing the mindset from victim to victor
- What schooling is and what it is not
- The unseen often neglected role of teachers / professors / instructors
- A few years of training in school is preparation for life in the real world
- Why we need to appreciate subjects like Math, History, Philosophy, Chemistry and the like
- How you can turn your mistakes into breaks
- The role of student activities in your future career
- The characteristics of an enterprising student of life
In selling, the more commission you desire, the more “kunsumisyon” you’ll have. But selling isn’t just about having someone people buy. It’s having someone buy to experience a better life. So money isn’t central in selling. It’s the experience that people get from what we sell. It’s very difficult to understand selling without understanding product or service experience.
You will always be synonymous with something. As a human being, collective opinion of people towards you can make or break you. Thus, you are a brand and therefore you will have to first, be aware about your kind of brand and second, be sure you continue to develop your brand.