Internet Marketing Guru and best-selling author Lloyd Luna wants to sit down with you in a two-day comprehensive Internet Marketing Workshop that shall tackle matters directly and indirectly affecting your business in the area of branding, marketing, and selling. Assess if you want some answers to the following questions.
The Best of Internet Marketing Seminar Workshop in Manila, Philippines
- Do you want to reduce your advertising cost by 40% but increase your sales by 200%?
- Do you want to rank number 1 in Google and other Search Engines in your chosen keywords?
- Do you want to build a database of existing and potential list of customers?
- Do you want to learn about no-cost marketing and advertising tools?
- Do you want a certain blueprint or Internet marketing plan for your business?
- Do you want to learn to sell without really selling?
- Do you want to know how you can save and conserve environment using “paperless transactions”?
- Do you want to transform your workforce into an Internet marketing machine?
These are just some questions that should rather convince you to enroll immediately.
A couple of years ago, I started my own business from scratch. I wasn’t born to a wealthy family, no business or management background, only have a public education all my life, never had some relatives to lend me with some money to start. Three years after, I am now on my own, sailing smoothly towards my chosen direction. I have a great business running.
Just like you, I imagined the same scenario before it actually took place. Such imagination gives some sort of relief but not for long. After sometime, it only gave me frustration and disappointment if unfulfilled. Just like you, I really wanted it to happen but I simply didn’t know how to do it much less to know if it can really work.
I’m addressing all on Internet Marketing:
- Seasoned entrepreneurs
- Aspiring or start-up businessmen
- Marketing managers
- Brand managers
- Human resource managers
- Sales managers
- MIS managers and staff
- Website designers and developers
Do you really want the bottom line?
Now, we cannot say “perhaps” or “maybe” or “a bit”. We can only answer yes or no. If your answer is yes, I’m going to share my story and why you should read on.
Because our Internet marketing seminar works, these companies are kind enough to let you know that they enrolled in our Internet marketing and coaching program. They finished the seminar with a new hope and new tools to bring their companies to the next higher level.
Partial List of Internet Marketing Clients
JRS Express, Puratos (Philippines), FaxCable, Rico Philippines Industrial Corporation, Scene and Beauty, Emelino T. Maestro Group, ABS-CBN Broadcasting Corp., The Filipino Channel, Telepinas, ABS-CBN Interactive, Microtel, Anchorland Holdings, Montifar Photography, Kaisa Consulting, Honda Cars, Belciña Realty, Sykes Asia Inc., Matuguina Law Office, ARRLAND Realty, Global Travel, Aboitiz Land, Inc., Cordia Phils., Mc Dela Fuente, Basilland, and Johndorf Ventures, Inc.
Matiao Real Estate Corp., Secure DNA, Amega Global, Hercules Realty, Primary Homes, Park Mall, Cebu Realty, Sugbuanon Realty, Land Asia Realty, Visayas Second Raw Corp., Psalm Property Venture & Development, Rel Trading, Marco Polo Plaza, and Spaceland Realty.
Taft Property, Solid Green V. Wade, Colliers Int’l., Vazbuilt-Cebu, Jovial Media Events (which eventually became my exclusive Internet marketing shows producer in Negors-Bacolod), Philtropics, OPMC, Cherry Automobile, Primary Motor, Gem Realty.
Ahead Learning System, Team Energy, PAREB, RCW Foundation, Megawecare, Sun Life Financial, Cebu Realty, Tieline, Merger Suits, Center for Leadership and Change Inc., Franklin-Covey, New San Jose Builders (The Fort Victoria), Development Bank of the Phils. and MJV Global.
Stance Consultancy, Idess Interactive, Telepinas, Kaisa Consulting, Thomson-Reuters, CSM Publishing, Laus Group of Companies, Rabbit Advertising, My House Magazine, Japok, and Resulta Realty.
What they say about the Internet marketing by Lloyd Luna?
From Arlyn Limon of Fort Victoria says, “Your great lloyd.. you’re the real champion behind the success of FORT VICTORIA project.. You’re an answered prayer to me.. Keep it up..”
From Roselle de Leon of Franklin-Covey, “Hi Lloyd, just to update you, I already finished my presentation on your internet marketing class yesterday. They found it helpful and informative especially when I mentioned the website optimization, corporate blogs and segmenting the email database.. even the vacation responder is ok with them. It might take time before we can update the website, though but our marketing is already talking to a website designer.”
John Boquiron from Al Tayer Motors in Dubai says, “Lloyd, your such a good mentor to everyone. i always admire your sincerity and dedication in your calling. Thank you for sharing your success to everyone.”
Bishop Dr. Arnold Cabalquinto, “I thank the Lord you are blessed. In your business, keep on moving forward while the cloud is moving in your life. May your life be a testimony to the people of Quezon Province.”
Prince of Tees Republic says, “Hi Coach Lloyd! I have been a follower of you since then.. thanks for all your inspirations..”
Manny G says, “I attended your seminar in Bacolod and would like to congratulate you for a very inspiring talk on internet marketing. Keep it up.”
Fr. Yohanes of Indonesia says, “Greeting from indonesia. I just got a good unlimitted internet connection in my room so I plea to learn brand new life and wisdom from you. You are such an inspiring motivator more so a life guru that bring down to eart the wisdom of DIVINE in a simple yet meaningful ways.”
Shiloh @ Atisco says, “Unique speaker. Learned a lot from him.”
Internet Marketing Seminar Workshop Course Objectives
- To introduce the concept of an effective Internet Marketing
- To prepare necessary tools before engaging into the Internet market
- To understand Internet marketing
- To capitalize on available technology in creating marketing success
- To define the company position in the Internet market
- To learn different tools used in Internet marketing
- To learn how to use Internet marketing tools
- To create an e-marketing campaign with no additional budget
- To learn a unified marketing campaign strategy in the Internet
- To take advantage of social networks
- To compliment existing traditional tri-media marketing campaigns
- To explain the importance of responsible Internet marketer
- To communicate the greater implication of responsible e-marketer
Introduction to Internet Marketing
- Definition of Internet Marketing (and how you can take advantage of the free technology)
- The fundamentals of Internet Marketing (and what it means for your career or business)
- Characteristics of an Internet Marketer (and the importance of an Internet marketing mindset)
- Attitudes of a great Internet marketer (and why it matters for your organization’s sake)
- The Internet Market (and its psychology and opportunity)
- The search (and the power of website ranking)
Internet Marketing Tools
- The Email (and how you can use your email address to market you product or service)
- The Email List (and how you can build more than 10,000 email size in no time)
- An E-Group (and the opportunity you have by being here in “these” groups)
- The Auto-reply (and the impact of sending back + what to send back?)
- The signature (and the strategy to sell or market your brand, product, or service)
- The forum (and your strategy to create a reputable impression)
- The Social Networks (and the techniques to penetrate these platforms)
- The website (and the elements of design, presentation, and functionality)
Using the Internet marketing tools
- The importance of corporate emails
- How to come up with a list
- How to grow your email list
- How to start an e-group and promote it
- Why use auto-reply
- An attractive signature
- Being active in different related fora
- Participating in social networks
How to Have An engaging Website
- Website Essentials
- The importance of a website or a blog
- The design
- The color and its psychology
- The content
- The activities
- Irresistible offers
- Content is king
Understanding the importance of website audience?
- Defining the purpose of your Internet presence
- Identifying your core offering
- Creating clean, clear, and really captivating contents
- Organizing web contents
- Marketing Proposition
- Market saturation, exploration, and expansion
- Service or product offering
- The deliverables and promises
- Partnerships and co-branding
- The marketing roadmap
- The marketing plan
Setting up Your Internet Marketing Machine
- Marketing plan presentation
- Creating a webpage and a blog
- Placement of contents
- Setting up an e-group
- Joining related forums
- Identifying prospects
- Spotting marketing leads
- Maximizing Internet presence
Creating Opportunities Using the Internet
- Cross-promotion and co-branding
- Understanding links and cross-linking
- Marketing for companies
- Collaborative Internet marketing
- Collating Internet marketing efforts
- Complimentary marketing
- Unified strategies