Why Am I Working?
A module based on the book, Why Am I Working? Understanding the value of what you do so you’ll never have your job—or you boss—ever again!
- Know the thin line between your job and work
- Provide an illustration to better understand the distinction between a job and work
- Understand the nature and impact of one’s work
- Learn to manage personal identity
- Learn to handle “perceived value”
- Understand the person’s worth and “real value”
- Learn to use the power of emotions at work
- How to manage and control emotions at work
- Learn to take your job as a vehicle
- How not to see one’s job as a “cross” or as a form of punishment
In addition, this module will help:
- To minimize or eliminate the spread of gossip, blame game, backstabbing, turf war, miscommunication, misunderstanding, abuse of privileges and authority, anger, hate, sadness, jealousy, and power tripping among others.
The topic also covers different ways and approaches, tips and techniques, advice and suggestions on how to love one’s work so they can start producing amazing results.
The Obvious: There’s No Secret to Success
A module based on the book, The Obvious: There’s No Secret to Success.
- Get to know “The Toilet Philosophy”
- What influences the people’s quality of choice
- The Law of Difference (and why there are a few successful people and many unsuccessful ones)
- Three activities that successful people do but unsuccessful people don’t.
- The Law of the Season (Nothing lasts forever.)
- What to anticipate when you’re fine (and vice versa)
- The Law of the Tin Can (If you’re noisy then you’re empty.)
- What people like (and don’t like) about you that makes you lose an opportunity
- The Law of the Race (If you don’t start, never expect to finish.)
- The Law of Surprise (Anything unexpected happens unexpectedly.)
- How to create your own opportunities
- How to prepare and equip your self for the future
Internet Marketing Principles
Based on the book, The Internet Marketing Handbook: Principles and Strategies for Corporate Sales, Personal Branding, and Business Success, by Lloyd Luna
- What is Internet Marketing?
- Your Overall Internet Identity
- The Principles of Promotions Using the Internet
- Search Engine Marketing (and how to appear on Google’s front page for free)
- Google’s minimum requirements so you can rank ahead of your competitors
- Social Media Marketing
- How to Effectively Use Facebook and Twitter for your personal or business success
- Email Marketing
- Best Practices in Email Marketing (and how not to appear Spam)
- Blog Marketing
- How to build a community of blog followers
Sales and Marketing
A special module on marketing and selling to no-brainer society
- What really is marketing about?
- What really is sales about?
- The difference between selling and marketing?
- The use of Visuals (Image + Words) to make a point
- The Power of Asking Salespeople
- Why Limit has a power in marketing
- Lessons learned from Kia Pride and Lexus
- Under which brand? The Concept Behind Sub Brands
- Excellence: There’s only one number and it is 1
- How not to compete on pricing wars
- How to control the marketing environment
- Who’s buying what, and why people buy
- Prescription Selling: Why you shouldn’t do a powerpoint presentation
- The Most Important Salespeople Skill
- How To Make Sales without Selling
- Selling is personal