Good news for entrepreneurs and marketing professionals! You can now free your self from worries and start to control of your brand identity in the web.
Dear entrepreneurs and marketing professionals—
I’m writing this entry for you without any intention of wasting your time so I will be as brief and direct as I can. In the next five minutes, I hope you can find some time to think about this blog.
I have been an Internet entrepreneur since 2005 when I first started my business with no business plan or marketing strategy. There’s no way that I could afford pricy website and marketing platforms. Looking back to my startup years, it was the period of trial-and-error with heavy emphasis on error.
Those errors gave me so much pain and ate my time and energy to the point of considering to close my publishing business and find another day job. I didn’t know how to get my message across much less where my target markets are.
I wouldn’t want to have another business day.
But I started with only a knowledge capital. That means I didn’t need real money to jumpstart my business. I decided to invest on my education about the Internet. I had to learn the difficult and complicated process of web design and tried my luck in web development industry.
I spent long hours learning it by myself but I did it. From literally zero knowledge on how to create a website, I was able to learn the entire process. With constant practice and love for more knowledge, I found myself making some real money on web design.
I then decided to print my first book using some of my profits.
Four years later, here I am—an author of eight books, an Internet marketing consultant, a television business host, and an international speaker. There are still some extra activities on the side like writing a column for newspapers and websites.
I’m saying this because I feel that you can skip the pains that I’ve been through. What do I mean? I decided to share everything I know so you can immediately start marketing your products or services over the Internet and start taking control of the way you’d like to be seen in the web.
One of the things that I’m very proud to share is:
- I’m on Google’s front page, most of the time Number 1 on keywords such as “filipino motivational speaker,” “filipino career expert,” “keynote speaker philippines,” “political consultant philippines,” “filipino speech writer,” “filipino personal branding expert,” “internet marketing consultant philippines,” “social media consultant philippines,” and so on…
Obviously, this means business for me. Did I pay for my ranking? No. But does my ranking give me greater leverage in the business? Yes.
You see, people go to Google and look for your product or service. If you’re not on the front page, you’re loosing an opportunity to make a sale.
The good news is, I’m going to teach you how I did it.
Let’s make an inventory now.
- If you’re a startup entrepreneur who’d like to have a website but can’t afford an expensive web designer;
- If you’re a marketing professional who’d like sales increase for your company;
- If you’re a seasoned entrepreneur, with a little knowledge on the Internet marketing process;
- If you’re simply curious on learning to create your website in less than eight hours and learn to control it;
Then, this is for you!
Let’s make another inventory. If you believe that:
- Web design is expensive
- Updating your website is difficult
- You need to maintain a web designer for your website
- Leaving your website identity to other people is a wise idea
Forget all these. We will have a new frame of thinking. This Internet marketing seminar workshop will help you see the web in a different perspective.
Enroll Now and Claim Your Internet Marketing Tool.
Let me give you some rough computation From 9AM-5PM, we will be able to:
- Learn how to protect your Internet identity (so you’re protected from any harm that your competitor might be thinking towards you).
- Choose the perfect Internet brand including the tips on how to choose a remarkable domain name.
- Learn the Search Engine Marketing Process (and how you can be on the front page when people look for your product or service).
- Learn to use Social Media like Facebook and Twitter for your business
- Install a website on your own.
- Personalize your website.
- Learn to update and upgrade your website that’s as easy as composing an email.
Do I mean that after this session, you can go on your own and go home with a completely operational website?
The answer is a very loud “Yes!”
No one is going home without having a website that’s running! Or, your money back.
Now, why would you invest P18,500?
Well, because if you don’t you might have the following issues and expenses:
- Website Design by a Third Party: P15,000-P25,000
- Hosting and Domain Registration: Might charge monthly cost (which they should not)
- Website Developer Monthly Maintenance: P5,000 to P20,000 or P60,000/year
- Update or Upload Time: It depends if they are busy or not from a day to a week
- Strategy for your business? None becaue they don’t care
- Internet Marketing Tools: None, unless you pay another extra
More or less, you will pay at spend at least P100,000 and might not see any result at all. This is a bad investment for an entrepreneur who’d like to see his brand built and his sales up, isn’t it?
So what is P18,500, which will make you have a website in one day (and never go back home without an operational website)?
I think this is affordable and I think this is the most competitive website service you can find in the Philippines! Imagine you no longer have to spend more cash to things that don’t work for you. Imagine you are now in control of your website, not anybody else. Imagine to be free from these worries about your brand identity in the web?
This is a crazy offer. Still, our belief is you need this more than we do. From our end, we just want to get this off our chests. We just want to help.
Lastly, this might kill our business. Our opportunity to take money from you is now very slim. After the seminar, you’ll be on your own. But we’d love to see you succeed. I think that’s reason enough for us to share our heavily-guraded Internet marketing secrets.