Frequently Asked Questions
Internet Marketing Seminar Workshop
Saturday, May 28, 2011 | Manila Grand Opera Hotel
What is the event about?
A one-day intensive hands-on seminar workshop on the use of the Internet to effectively market your product or service in the Web.
What are the topics?
We will cover the principles that govern an effective Internet marketing based on our actual experience—a solid 50,000 hours and counting—as a corporate internet marketer for some companies. We will teach you how to
- Put your website on Google’s Front Page when they search a certain key phrase
- Monitor your customer’s reviews in real time
- Use Facebook and Twitter among many other popular social media networks to increase your sales and brand popularity
- Secure and manage your Internet brand
- Increase your website traffic using free marketing tools
- Automate your selling process so you can focus on other business development.
We will share our important discoveries since we started in 2004. We have used more than 50,000 hours studying how an effective Internet marketing is made. In short, you will go home with a clear understanding about the subject along with some ideas on how you can improve your Internet presence and sell more.
How much is the registration fee?
Our special rate is only P7,995. When you register on the day of the event, we will charge P9,995. You can save P2,000 when you reserve and pay today. We also have special group discount of 10% when your organization sends us more than one delegate.
How do we pay?
Please deposit your full payment using our BDO Account. If you have pen and paper, we can give you the details now. If you’re writing a check, please make it payable to LLOYD LUNA, and then deposit to the following account:
Account Name: Lloyd Luna, Account No. 247 002 5776 Banco De Oro Cash and Carry Branch
Fax the deposit slip to 846-1089. Once we got a copy, your seat is reserved.
Where is the event venue?
We will hold the seminar at the Manila Grand Opera Hotel, an egalitarian landmark that hosted American officials, the first Philippine Assembly, prima ballerinas, Philippine divas and the world’s top musicians.
Who are your clients?
Due to some confidentiality, we can’t name all names. But, in our years of conducting this workshop, the following names have attended and learned from us: Companies like JRS Express, Puratos (Philippines), Camella Homes, Megaworld, Rico Philippines Industrial Corporation, ABS-CBN Broadcasting Corp., The Filipino Channel, Telepinas, ABS-CBN Interactive, Microtel, Anchorland Holdings, Great Image Services, Kaisa Consulting, Honda Cars, Belciña Realty, Sykes Asia Inc., Matuguina Law Office, ARRLAND Realty, Global Travel, Aboitiz Land, Inc., Johndorf Ventures, Inc., Matiao Real Estate Corp., Amega Global, Hercules Realty, Primary Homes, Park Mall, Cebu Realty, Sugbuanon Realty, Land Asia Realty, Green Circle Realty, Visayas Second Raw Corp., Marco Polo Plaza, Taft Property, Vazbuilt-Cebu, Cherry Automobile Primary Motor, Ahead Learning System, MSA Academic Advancement Institute, Team Energy, PAREB, Megawecare, Sun Life Financial, Tieline, Center for Leadership and Change Inc., Franklin-Covey, New San Jose Builders (The Fort Victoria), Development Bank of the Phils., Idess Interactive, Thomson-Reuters, CSM Publishing, Laus Group of Companies, Rabbit Advertising have attended our workshops in the past.
Who is the speaker?
Lloyd Luna, international motivational teacher, is an author of eight books, including the popular The Internet Marketing Handbook, a TV personality, and an Internet marketing specialist. He has traveled the world for free and made amazing business deals abroad because of his company’s prominent Google ranking. He has spoken in eight countries on various subjects including the effective way of digital marketing.
Can we refund our payment?
Yes, provided that the cancellation is made two weeks before the event. The refund will be 75% of the total payment made.
What else are included in the registration fee?
Aside from our expert lectures and advice during tea breaks, you are provided with two snacks, one lunch, certificate of participation, a complimentary parking space, wi-fi connection. We don’t provide handouts but you can buy a copy of The Internet Marketing Handbook during the seminar for a discounted price of P495.
Comprehensive Course Outline
The Basics of Internet Marketing
- Definition of Internet Marketing
- Fundamentals of Internet Marketing
- Basic Internet Marketing Tools and their function
- Website, Email, Automatic Responder, Social Media, etc.
- Workshop: Checklist
The Internet Identity
- Internet Market position
- Inventory of Internet image (how strong or weak)
- Is it .com or .net or .com.ph or .ph
- How to secure your brand name in the Internet (before your competitor secures it for you)
- The Use of a Branded Email Address
- The Subject Line: Key to opening (or deleting) your message
- Creative Subject Lines that Work
- Getting into the Email Body: The Style and The Substance
- Words that trigger email clients to mark the message as Spam
- Email Branding using Stationery, Signature, and Logos
- The Use of CC (Carbon Copy) and BCC (Blind Carbon Copy)
- Get a Free Email Hosting for your organization
Search Engine Marketing
- What is Search Engine Optimization (SEO) that people are crazy about?
- How does SEO work? What are the minimum requirements?
- What are links and what are their effects in your page ranking?
- Can I erase a bad review? What can I do about negative comments?
- Biggest Search Engine Optimization Mistakes
Social Media Marketing
- What is social media marketing?
- Of more than 100 Social Networks, which ones are working for your organization?
- Understanding Facebook and Twitter from an Internet marketer’s perspective
- The art of engaging with strangers
- Customer service using Social Media platforms
- How to increase the numbers and enlarge your influence
- Who are talking about your brand and what do they say about you?
What is your Internet Marketing experience?
For more than six years, we have mastered the art of effective Internet marketing and the psychology of people using this technology. With an estimated 50,000 hours of hard work and commitment to find the key ingredients on new media marketing success, we have made our company so strong that we get clients without calling them.