A crazy treat plus an invitation
Hi! How have you been lately? It’s been a very, very long time since I last broadcasted an email. I really hope you’re doing fine.
So why am I writing?
Well, not for too many reasons. I know you don’t have the luxury of time. I know it’s a very busy day for you. But this will only take less than five minutes of your day so I wish you can give this a chance. After all, this can help you in so many ways.
I just came from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia last week. I wasn’t able to tell you, too, that I had my first Asian Tour in the last four weeks: Brunei, Vietnam, Malaysia. It was a fascinating experience!
But today, I’m going to give you something that can benefit you as a career or business person. If you’d like to start your personal branding or start a business concept, then this is for you. Putting up a business is no longer difficult! It starts with you own website.
If you already own a website, then I’d like to ask if you can control it or you still have to hire someone to maintain it for you. Are you spending still after the website design process?
Before this gets long, I will have to be direct and put this in bullets.
- If you’re a startup entrepreneur who’d like to have a website but can’t afford an expensive web designer;
- If you’re a marketing professional who’d like sales increase for your company;
- If you’re a seasoned entrepreneur, with a little knowledge on the Internet marketing process;
- If you’re simply curious on learning to create your website in less than eight hours and learn to control it;
Take note of this: In one day, from 9AM-5PM, we will be able to do the following as I set you free from worries about your Internet identity.
- Learn how to protect your Internet identity (so you’re protected from any harm that your competitor might be thinking towards you).
- Choose the perfect Internet brand including the tips on how to choose a remarkable domain name.
- Learn the Search Engine Marketing Process (and how you can be on the front page when people look for your product or service).
- Learn to use Social Media like Facebook and Twitter for your business
- Install a website on your own.
- Personalize your website.
- Learn to update and upgrade your website that’s as easy as composing an email.
If you don’t invest in this, chances are you might be spending more than you should and have the following issues and expenses:
- Website Design by a Third Party: P15,000-P25,000
- Hosting and Domain Registration: Might charge monthly cost (which they should not)
- Website Developer Monthly Maintenance: P5,000 to P20,000 or P60,000/year
- Update or Upload Time: It depends if they are busy or not from a day to a week
- Strategy for your business? None becaue they don’t care
- Internet Marketing Tools: None, unless you pay another extra
Don’t be a victim here. You don’t have to waste your hard earned cash because I have something for you. What’s my proposition?
Come to my office on August 19, Thursday and we will do this together. I will only open the registration until Friday so I suggest you reserve your slot before August 13.
You will only have to pay P18,500 for this. For your website maintenance spending alone, you save P40,000 in one year. Plus the benefit is that you don’t need to be tech savvy to do this yourself. You can be on your own or at least learn to do it in no time.
My policy: I will refund every peso you spent if you’re not satisfied with this project!
We are doing this because we feel that you can do more in the Internet than any day in the history. We believe that you can create something that will either increase your personal brand equity or your actual sales. So, let me help you with that.
Register now. Reserve your slot. And see you on August 19. Ok?
The Lloyd Luna Communications • 1745 Dian St. • Makati City 1235
Philippines • 632.218.6101 • United States • 310.626.6991
Website • http://www.lloydluna.com
Where do you find an exclusive interview with business owners?
Hire a Dynamic Business Consult.
The Business Evangelist
Hotline: (63) 2 505.5336
One-year Success Coaching Program. Cost is on us.
Plus a downloadable ebook The Obvious: There’s No Secret to Success.