500,000 and counting.
That’s the number of people who have heard us speak on personal motivation and business success—from the islands of the Philippines to the wonderful cities of Bangkok, Seoul, Ho Chi Minh, Bandar Seri Begawan, Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Dubai, and Kota Kinabalu. We’ve touched people in eight countries and we’re on to visit more cities!
Motivational Keynote Speech
In my fun-filled yet remarkably motivational speech, here are my objectives:
- To help people find their real motivation;
- To explain how important the inner drive is for people who want to achieve success;
- To present different types of motivation based on life circumstances;
- To give people a fresh philosophical perspective of motivation;
- To inspire people in accomplishing their tasks, polishing their jobs, and loving their work
- To renew one’s commitment on getting the work done and get it done right just on time
Modules and Topics on Inspiration and Motivation
Why Good People Fail
The module is the things people need to fix if they’re already sick and tired of being good but broke.
- The story of two good people with different fate
- The one word people need to reflect if they’re serious about succeeding in life
- The four types of people: (1) Good But Broke (2) Bad But Successful (3) Bad And Broke (4) Good And Successful
- Four (4) Things people must be careful about
- Life’s forgotten details that keep people from achieving success
- What is failure? Why some bad people succeed?
- What is “bio-rhythm” and how people can break the cycle of failure?
- The reward of finding your rhythm
Why Am I Working
The module is about understanding the value of what people do so they will never have to hate their job—or boss—ever again.
- The difference between job and work and why it’s important to know the difference
- Understanding and handling perceived value and real value
- Balancing life’s demand and supply
- Maximizing one’s presence at work
- Civility, professionalism, and behavior
- What happens when people don’t pay attention on his work and life
- Why emotion at work matters (and how people can master their emotion in the workplace)
- How to avoid gossips and backstabbing and conflict at work
- How position one’s self in the middle of superstar-wannabes
- Why it isn’t true that “Winners never quit and quitters never win.”
- How do people find their work: as a cross that they carry or as a car that they ride in?
- What are the implications of neglect and carelessness in the workplace
The Obvious Reasons for Success
The module is about common sense laws on success and happiness contrary to what most people believe that there are secrets to success.
- The Law of Difference states that, “Successful people do what unsuccessful people don’t.” Then, what do they do?
- The Law of the Season states that, “Nothing lasts forever.”
- The Law of the Corn Seed states that, “Harvest is always greater than what is planted.”
- The Law of the Tin Can states that, “If you’re noisy, you’re empty.”
- The Law of the Pocket states that, “Everything that goes out of your pocket goes to someone else’s pocket.”
- The Law of the Race states that, “If you haven’t started, don’t expect to finish.”
- The Law of the Jungle states that, “Someone’s fear is a benefit of the other.”
Sales Success Motivation
The module is about motivational principles, thoughts, ideas, and strategies on sales.
- Selling as a permanent exchange of value
- Understanding personal worth vs. Sales worth
- What’s your prospect thinking about you and what you sell
- What you’re thinking when you’re selling
- New way of understanding objections
- The real meaning of ‘quota’
- Why quota must be achieved and why it is achievable
- The truth about an effective salesperson
- Salesman: Manner and behavior
- Measurement of sales success
- The pleasure and problem behind procrastination
- The relationship between salesperson and the numbers
Brand Leadership and Management
The module is about one’s unique brand of leadership/management.
- What is branded leadership/management?
- Understanding one’s personal brand and its value
- Taking a look at the circle of influence / command circle
- Understanding shared values as foundation for leadership/management
- Defining your brand or trademark of leadership/management
- Identifying your leadership/management tools
- Finding out the real motive of leading/managing people
- Polishing your leadership/management philosophy, principles, and goals
- Evaluating and calibrating your leadership/management skills
- Communicating your brand of leadership/management
- Spotting leadership/management brand extensions
- Improving and innovating your leadership/management value
Goal Setting Module
Alphabet of Achievement: The module is about a fresh way of setting and achieving goals.
- What really is goal-setting all about?
- Why people have goals and why they should work them out
- Challenges on setting goals
- Motivation and Intention
- A – Abandon Your Extra Baggage
- B – Become a Better Person
- C – Contribute
- D – Demand more from your self
- E – Engage in new things
- F – Follow your heart
- H – Help
- The truth about your goals
A Culture of Care
The module is about developing a culture within an organization.
- What is a culture and how it is developed over time?
- Culture has the power to change the game
- The Culture of Care
- Understanding the Culture of “No-Care” or “Why care?”
- A culture of excellence
- A Culture of Love
- A Culture of empowered human capital
- A Culture that is centered on one’s personal interest and ambition
- A Culture of Neglect?
- The values we share together defines our value as an organization
- The challenge to develop a culture
Estimated Speaking Time
Each module can go as short as 60 minutes for a keynote speech to a full-day depending on the clients goals and objectives.
Professional Speaking Rate
Each Keynote Speech starts at P15,000 up to P50,000 depending on the number of audience, number of hours of speech or training, and venue of the event. An out-of-town or out-of-the-country speaking engagement requires more expenses.
Each learning investment includes:
Mode of Payment
|Mode of Payment||Other Comments and Special Instructions|
|Bank Transfer / Deposit||Account Name: LLOYD LUNA
Account Number: 247 002 5776 Banco De Oro Cash and Carry
|Check / Manager’s Check||Make it payable to: LLOYD LUNA|
|COD (Cash On Delivery)||LLOYDLUNA representative with an official receipt|
|Terms and Conditions||